Simple to Use
Simplified cluster management
When using user-built container management infrastructure, you usually need to go through complex management processes, such as installing, operating and expanding your own cluster management software, configuring
Flexible cluster hosting and integrated load balance
You need to determine how to manually deploy CCS according to business traffic and health status, which has poor availability and scalability.
Secure and Reliable
Highly isolated resources and highly available services
Due to kernel issues and incomplete Namespace of user-built CCS, isolation for tenants, devices and kernel modules are rather poor.
Quickly deployed images and continuously integrated businesses
The efficiency for using images to create containers is not guaranteed as the network quality of user-built CCS cannot be guaranteed.
CCS is free of charge
There are no extra fees for using Tencent CCS, and you can call APIs to construct your cluster management applications in containers for free. You will be only billed for the created Tencent Cloud service
|You need to make investment to create, install, operate, maintain and expand your own cluster management infrastructure which will cost a lot.|
Tencent CCS allows you to manage your container clusters easily and efficiently in a secure and reliable manner to seamlessly connect to Tencent Cloud’s computing, storage and network capabilities.
- All models currently available in Tencent Cloud that support Cloud Disk are supported, helping you build clusters flexibly;
- User-exclusive container clusters and cross-availability zone deployment among cluster VPCs ensure that your clusters are always secure and reliable;
- Billing mode is flexible. Pay per use mode is currently supported, and prepaid mode will become available soon.
- Dynamic cluster scaling and node upgrading/degrading is supported;
- Cross-availability zone management and deployment for nodes in clusters and cross-availability zone scheduling for containers in services is supported;
- A wide range of monitoring metrics for nodes in the cluster are provided. Cluster alarm policy can be customized.
Improving Efficiency for Service Deployment
- Control service version with templates and ensure environment consistency by using images to speed up service migration and expansion;
- Service discovery: access services using load balance domain name or service name + port. This eliminates problems caused by IP changes when the service backend changes;
- Microservice is supported, reducing code maintenance cost and meeting fast-changing business demand.
Dynamic Scaling Service
- Flexible service scale-out is supported, enabling you to respond to the rapid business changes;
- Service containers can be deployed within seconds, and rolling upgrade does not interrupt business update services.
Secure Operation Service
- Auto-recovery from container exceptions is supported. Containers in service can be deployed across regions and migrated quickly;
- Stateful service data can be persistently stored in many formats to ensure the security of user data.
Automatic OPS Service
- A wide range of monitoring data are provided to analyze service health status and enable fast response;
- Monitoring alarms can be customized to obtain service status information timely.
Tencent Cloud Image Warehouse contains official Dockerhub images and user-owned images. Image Management allows you to quickly build images and deploy services.
Official Dockerhub Image Management
- Official Dockerhub images are synced periodically;
- Official Dockerhub images can be pulled more quickly.
Private Image Management
- A secure and reliable private image warehouse is provided;
- Images can be uploaded/downloaded quickly through private network;
- Images can be obtained from all regions through public network.